First Line OE - FLOE
A premium friction material suitable for heavy loads as well as over-the-road hauling
Marathon engineered FLOE to meet OE standards and for tough applications like liquid tanker, grain, cement, or standard duty refuse, as well as over-the-road hauling. FLOE delivers excellent stopping power and resistance to fade. FLOE is a proven formulation that easily meets Federal regulations in accordance with FMVSS 121 test procedure and is rated for 23,000 lb axle loads.
Marathon's DiscStar family of air disc brake pads now feature 100% copper-free formulations and in complete compliance with applicable state and federal regulations as part of the Copper-Free Brake Initiative.
FLOE linings feature the Hi-Density Marathon formulation that will improve your bottom line through better performance and fewer maintenance headaches.
- A 23,000 lb material for both over-the-highway and vocational applications
- 100% Copper-free pad formulation
- Works on a broad range of applications from severe duty to over-the-road hauling
- Hi-Density formulation for effective heat dissipation
- Dependable stopping performance
- Excellent brake fade and recovery characteristics
- Drum friendly
Testing conducted in accordance with FMVSS 121 criteria @ 23,000 lb axle load: 16 1/2 x 7 inch S-cam air brake; type 30 air chamber and 5.5 inch slack adjuster; and a 19.6 inch tire rolling radius. Shaded area indicates non-compliance.