First Line OE - FLOE
A premium friction material suitable for heavy loads as well as over-the-road hauling
Marathon engineered FLOE to meet OE standards and for tough applications like liquid tanker, grain, cement, or standard duty refuse, as well as over-the-road hauling. FLOE delivers excellent stopping power and resistance to fade. FLOE is a proven formulation that easily meets Federal regulations in accordance with FMVSS 121 test procedure and is rated for 23,000 lb axle loads.
FLOE linings feature the Hi-Density Marathon formulation that will improve your bottom line through better performance and fewer maintenance headaches.
- A 23,000 lb material for both over-the-highway and vocational applications
- Works on a broad range of applications from severe duty to over-the-road hauling
- Hi-Density formulation for effective heat dissipation
- Dependable stopping performance
- Excellent brake fade and recovery characteristics
- Drum friendly
Testing conducted in accordance with FMVSS 121 criteria @ 23,000 lb axle load: 16 1/2 x 7 inch S-cam air brake; type 30 air chamber and 5.5 inch slack adjuster; and a 19.6 inch tire rolling radius. Shaded area indicates non-compliance.